The winemakers enjoy at Glug making full flavoured reds and the best place in Australia to make this style is from the warm climate premium regions of South Australia. Of these regions we rate the Barossa Valley as the greatest and so this Welcome dozen includes five wines from the Barossa Valley. Glug is headquartered in the Barossa Valley.
The perfect mixed dozen of reds to give you a taste of what we do - Great Quality Wines at Affordable Prices.
- Contains 1 bottle each of the following wines:-
- Hopcroft & Cornock McLaren Vale Merlot 2019
- Oakley Adams Langhorne Creek Shiraz 2021
- Landaus Vintners The Diviner South Australia Shiraz Grenache 2021
- Landaus Vintners Blockies South Australia Shiraz Mataro 2021
- Stonevale Red Barn Barossa Valley Cabernet Merlot 2019
- Langdorf Kaldukee Barossa Valley Mataro 2020
- Restless Farm 'The Bunny' McLaren Vale Shiraz 2020
- Tumbleweed SA Shiraz Viognier 2022
- Bagot Station 'Captains Table' Barossa Valley Dry Red 2014
- Shearers Lament South Australia Shiraz Cabernet 2018
- Light & Finniss Fleurieu Peninsula Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
- Chapmans Crossing SA Cabernet Merlot Shiraz NV